Call for Action
Everyone can contribute to a better tomorrow. No matter if you are young or old, a volunteer or a specialist. We call upon those who want to improve the chances of young people in South India. Supporting I2Can does not only mean to enable learning and building skills, it means giving thousands of chances.
We need the support of:
- Governments to endorse us and to give legitimacy and recognition.
- Private Sector to sponsor us and provide financial and non-financial resources.
- Civil Society, Organizations and NGOs to become partners and act as multipliers to enable our project to extend geographically.
- Academe to share their resources, human power and expertise.
We are looking for:
- Interns and Volunteers
- Active and retired professionals
- Multiplier organizations
- Sponsors and Supporters