Who is ASSIST
Who has approved it
Number of Participants per event
How it benefit our students
What children learn
2. Learn to obey traffic rules to travel safely
3. Learn to consume healthy food to live healthy and avoid junk food
4. Learn the importance of hand wash, bathing daily, wear clean dress, and never skip breakfast
5. Develop self-respect, respect elders, respect parents and teachers
6. Importance of drinking clean water in sufficient quantity to avoid dehydration
7. Never to play with fire or involve in any life threatening acts, handle emergencies like floods/tsunami/earth quake or any natural disaster.
8. They learn that life is more precious than any material and learn to safeguard them first during any eventuality.
About future plans
We are aiming to reach Schools in Madurai and Trichy two metros of Tamil Nadu State which are around 300 miles away from Chennai city. We have identified NGO Partners who would extend their support to conduct the events in both Madurai and Trichy Metros.
We have plans to reach across to 50,000 students between now and end of 2016 by replicating I2Can programs in Madurai and Trichy.